Hello sweeties!! Yesterday, here in NY, it was so humid!! Omg.. But the weekend looks better and it’s just around the corner. I can’t wait for Friday. It has been really hectic and crazy week for me because I started the week on Tuesday. I hope everyone had a happy long weekend. Stay beautiful~~ xoxo
May 2015 archive
Happy humpday guys! I can’t believe that I was nominated for the liebster award for the second time!! Big thanks to kiki from colormekiki I’m so honored and excited to be doing this again. This is such a great way to recognize and discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. Here are the rules.
Happy holiday sweeties!! What a lovely weather we have today! I’m a big fan of chambray shirt as you know, I wore chambray shirt few times already in my previous posts. This chambray shirt dress that I found is from banana republic and, of course, I couldn’t resist buying it. It’s boxy but has strings to adjust for your waist. It also has side pockets. This seems versatile to me because I can wear it as a dress and a jacket. If I unbutton the shirt and leave it open boxy, it would be a great light jacket. And the material is really soft for chambray shirt. I love it!! I hope you guys have an awesome holiday or Monday. Stay beautiful~~ xo
TGI Friday, sweeties!! I hope you all had an awesome week. Two days ago, I received this Matiko sandal from Revolve Clothing. I preordered this about almost 2 months ago and I’m so in love with this sandal from the moment when I opened the package. It’s comfortable, stylish and trendy!! It will be my IT sandal of the summer. I will be wearing this for the BBQ party for this weekend. I hope everyone has a fabulous long weekend with friends and family. Thanks for visiting guys!! Stay beautiful ~~ xoxoxo
Happy Thursday guys!! Have you heard of versatile blogger award? It’s an award that is passed around between bloggers as a way of encouraging and recognizing each other. Luckily, I have been nominated by teatimewithelle for this award and I feel so honored and flattered. Thanks to her. And sorry for the delayed post about this.
Here are the rules of the award:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy
3. Next, select 10 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 10 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. I like to drink wines when I eat.
2. I have one sweet 7 years old son.
3. I’m so lazy to work out. I spent so much money on memberships and sessions over long time, it never worked. But when I’m determined to lose weight, I just don’t EAT!! ( I know it’s not healthy)
4. I hate cleaning the house. I still do clean my house, it’s just not my thing.
5. I haven’t gone to adult movie for more than a year!! Omg
6. I have real estate salesperson license.
7. I don’t even drink one bottle of water(16 oz) a day.
Here are my nominees:
Each of them are my favorites!! They all are special and unique bloggers. I highly recommend you check out all of them. Thanks for visiting guys. Have a sweet simple day!! <3<3<3
1 2 3 Next